Biotics Research Corporation
Why choose Biotics Research Corporation?
When Biotics Research began manufacturing dietary supplements in the mid-1970s, their mission was to do something that no other company in the industry to date has achieved; manufacture a dietary supplement under the strict quality control measures required by pharmaceutical companies. Below are just some of the quality control measures:
- Raw material testing – raw materials and finished products are assayed for purity, potency, and xenobiotics/heavy metals/contaminants.
- Dissolution testing – ensuring that any tablet/capsule that you intake will be digested and absorbed.
- Stability testing – through experience and access to the most advanced laboratory testing equipment available, Biotics Research is able to develop products that meet or exceed their label claim past the expiration date. Unlike some other manufacturers, Biotics Research has never been cited for marketing a product that did not meet or exceed label claim up to and beyond the expiration date.
Biotics Research is a fully licensed, federally approved pharmaceutical laboratory. As such the products produced by Biotics Research are manufactured in accordance with pharmaceutical good manufacturing procedures (GMPs). This level of quality control is above and beyond what other professional dietary supplement companies offer, but Biotics has been doing this since their inception. Biotics is also a CDC licensed genetics testing/toxicology testing laboratory.
Quality control at Biotics Research
For over 40 years Biotics Research has maintained the highest quality control standards in the dietary supplement industry. As a Healthcare Professional, you can rest assured knowing that when you purchase Biotics Research products, they are of the highest quality and purity, translating into effective clinical results. The in-house quality control laboratory tests all raw material and finished product for identity, activity, consistency, and toxin/contaminant levels. Constituents meet or exceed label claims until their expiration date. When you purchase a Biotics Research supplement, you can rest assured that everything on the label is in the bottle.
Biotics tests all raw materials, even from the most trusted suppliers to ensure safety and efficacy of the products. If materials are deemed unsafe they are sent back to the supplier and will stop the manufacturing process until they can be safely replaced.
Biotics Research was the first to produce a yeast-free, food-form of trace minerals. Soluble forms of trace minerals are incorporated by plant cells into vegetable culture forms, harvested, and tableted. This enhances the uptake and utilisation of these minerals, just the way Nature intended.
Emulsification of fat-soluble vitamins
When fats are digested the body receives hormonal signals to secrete bile to “emulsify” the nutrient for absorption. Biotics Research has developed an exclusive process of emulsifying fat-soluble nutrients such as A, D, E, K, CoQ10 (without the use of toxic detergents) into the finest droplet sizes available. The emulsification of these nutrients greatly enhances lymphatic absorption and uptake of fat-soluble nutrients, especially in those with compromised digestive function. The emulsification produced by Biotics Research have been documented to be 2-3 times more effective than dry, oily or micellized forms.
Biotics Research is a family owned, fully staffed, primary manufacturer, that conducts in-house research and testing.
Firsts from Biotics Research Corporation
- First with vegetable culture concentrates as a live tabletting base.
- First to introduce vegetable culture sources of rubidium, germanium, lithium, vanadium, selenium, chromium and molybdenum.
- First to introduce SOD as a food supplement.
- First to develop and introduce free tansferulic acid (FRAC) and gamma oryzanol.
Items 1 to 10 of 198 total